ADVENTURES OF AN AUTHENTIC SOUL II
Time & Location
About the Workshop
Adventure is defined as an exciting or remarkable experience…as every life should be!
An expansion of your original journey to adventure, this extended version will offer more skills, deepen others, buid resiliency and re-empower your adventurous spirit.
What you’ll experience in this powerful, 41/2 day, Equine-guided journey:
• Discover, deepen and explore your Authentic Self
• Re-commit to the Authentic Community Building Agreements
• Explore deeper connection s
• Re-empower and energize healthy, caring relationships with family and friends
• Deepen understanding and use of non-verbal communication to build connectivity and healthy boundaries
• How to recognize and overcome negative self thoughts and behaviors
• Access information in your environment
• Key characteristics and benefits of emotional intelligence
• Discover your personal resiliency potential
• How to access the power of choice
Please note: This workshop begins on Monday evening, August 12, 2pm. Lunch, refreshments and all materials are provided. Please prepare to dress in layers, with close-toed, weather-appropriate shoes or boots; gloves, hats, sunglasses and sunscreen are recommended.
Facilitators for this training are MontanaQuest Facilitators Tina Carruthers and Shari Montana.
Tuition $2,450.00 due with registration.*
*Due to the limited number of attendees, refunds are only available if cancellation is 30 days or more in advance.
Instructor: Tina Carruthers
Thursday - Sunday - 9:30am-5:30pm