ADVENTURES OF AN AUTHENTIC SOUL (1)
Time & Location
About the Workshop
THE ADVENTURES OF AN AUTHENTIC SOUL: “You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful, spiritual being that is your real self. Don’t turn away from possible futures before you’re certain you don’t have anything to learn from them. You’re always free to change your mind and choose a different future, or a different past…” Richard Bach, Illusions
MontanaQuest Facilitator, Tina Carruthers: “I have my own intention for my future, but everyone should have and understand their own intention – for their own future and experience - understand that everything is a choice – you can choose happiness and positivity or ‘Argue for your limitations and sure enough they’re yours!’ RB, Illusions.”
Adventure is defined as an exciting or remarkable experience…as every life should be!
What you’ll experience in this powerful, 21/2 day, Equine-guided journey:
• Discover and explore your Authentic Self
• Authentic Community Building Agreements
• Explore connection
• To create and maintain healthy, caring relationships with family and friends
• How non-verbal cues affect communication
• How to recognize and overcome negative self thoughts and behaviors
• Access information in your environment
• Key characteristics and benefits of emotional intelligence
• Discover your personal resiliency potential
• How to access the power of self awareness
Please note: This workshop begins on Friday evening, June 21, 6-8:30pm. Lunch, refreshments and all materials are provided. Please prepare to dress in layers, with close-toed, weather-appropriate shoes or boots; gloves, hats, sunglasses and sunscreen are recommended.
Facilitators for this training are MontanaQuest Facilitators Tina Carruthers and Shari Montana.
Tuition $1,225.00 due with registration.*
*Due to the limited number of attendees, refunds are only available if cancellation is 30 days or more in advance.